Thursday, November 10, 2016

Outside the Zone!

There comes a point in life when you have to stop blaming other's for our downfalls and start thanking God for his mysterious plan.  God's plan isn't our plan, and as much as we would like to control his plan he puts us in our place every time we try.

In difficult times we come together and unite, set a plan of action, then implement that plan.  Ultimately we're doing his work, work that might not of been done had we not been taken outside our zone.

Comfort Zones paralyze us, and stunt our growth.  God knows this, and at times I believe he takes us outside the zone to help us grow.  I remember being taken outside of my comfort zone and being angry at first.  It was the most uncomfortable feeling, I felt vulnerable, and helpless.  It was while in the valley of vulnerability that I heard God's voice and his plan for my life.  It was during that time I was given my company's name, book ideas, plan of action, and the population I would serve.  It was also during that time I found my real strength and learned I could only control the energy I put in the world; I had no control of anyone elses.  I stop blaming others for my or the worlds failed mistakes and I learned that even in failure there's a victory!

Really, when you blame others for life's uncontrollable circumstances, what you're really are saying is it's your fault I'm growing, it's your fault I'm making changing, and it's your fault God is using my talents for his good!

My take away for today it this- when you are forced to step outside your comfort zone, embrace it cause it's all apart of God's perfect plan for our imperfect life! Be Vulnerable Be free!

xoxo The Mentalist

No comments:

Post a Comment