Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Power of Awareness

Are you aware of who's in your circle?  Are you aware of who you share your dreams with, your vision?   We struggle daily because of the energy we allow in our space.  I had to look at my own life and wonder why a time or two.  The answer was simple, because I allowed it...welcomed it, and feed it.  I allowed negative energy in my space because I cared too deeply, loved beyond expiration dates, valued them and their opinions too high, and absorbed their energy too long!  I once made their issues my issues, I placed people in seats they did not earn, because of my own insecurities!  I've decided that NO ONE gets a pass anymore, just because we've been friends for 80 years, family by blood or love, co-workers, team mates or folks that were just passing by.  Bad energy is bad energy!  You will sit on the row you have earned and I will love you from there!  My love wont change just your placement in my life. 

My take away....We are in control of the energy we allow in our space!

xoxo The Mentalist

No comments:

Post a Comment